Showing all 38 results
Transforming Your Space with Nautical Pendant LightsOur nautical pendant light fixtures are ideal for adding brightness to a small space. Some design ideas include displaying multiple lights in a row over a kitchen island, hanging a nautical light over a dining table or bar, or suspending a pendant light over your favorite cushioned chair to create a cozy reading nook. Wherever you use them, their nautical style and connection to history will enhance the room.
We love our collection of nautical pendant lights and are confident that you will too!
Nautical Pendant Lights and Coastal DécorConsidering the maritime history behind them, nautical pendant lights are easy to combine with nautical décor or coastal style. Our vintage nautical pendant lights work well in a coastal-themed room or any location with subtle nautical touches throughout the space. If you’re looking to add coastal décor but you’re not sure where to begin, nautical pendant lights are a charming conversation starter that would make a great first addition. Then, you can accompany them with rope ladders, brass propellers, and more later on for the ultimate maritime feel!
Browse Our Inventory of Nautical Pendant LightsThanks for clicking through to check out our inventory of brass and copper nautical pendant lights. Unlike other websites you’ll visit, we sell the real deal! This style of lighting is popular among restaurant owners and nautical designers, and we know you’ll find something you’ll love for your space. Often, these nautical pendant lights are referred to as fox lights, cargo lights, or beehive pendant lights, so you may have heard of them under these names.
We offer aluminum, brass, and copper pendant lights for sale on our website. These come in various shapes and sizes to accommodate projects of any scope.
While many of our pendant lights have a standard down rod or chain length, we can adjust them for a fee. We love to work with customers and find their dream antique nautical pendant lights or modify our existing inventory to create their dream pieces, so please feel free to reach out and ask any questions you have about our lights. If you want to see more pictures of any item, let us know and we’ll get the specific angle you’re looking for!
Get Creative with Vintage Nautical Pendant Lights in Your Home or BusinessOur vintage nautical pendant lights can be installed as either indoor or outdoor lighting. Hang them over a kitchen island, a dining table, or a cocktail table in a restaurant. Whether you’re building an outdoor bar or simply renovating your kitchen, these authentic pendant lights will be the finishing touch you’re looking for.
We always give the following tips to our customers when they hang their vintage nautical pendant lights:
• Consider the size of your space and choose antique nautical pendant lights that are going to complement the area
• Don’t be afraid to mix and match styles or metals for a unique touch
• Hang nautical pendant lights around 30 inches over the counter or table so that you can achieve adequate lighting without having them in the way
• Choose a bulb that is going be energy efficient while allowing for soft/warm light, or go with a brighter light if that fits the vibe of your space!
• Consider your color scheme when choosing vintage nautical pendant lights so they will fit in with what already exists in the space
However, the list does not stop here. Be sure to check out our other tips for hanging nautical pendant lights and see how our other customers integrate them into their homes and properties!
Benefits of Shopping Vintage Nautical Pendant Lights at Big Ship SalvageNot only are our vintage nautical pendant lights appealing to the eye, but they are also backed by great qualities. Receive the following benefits when you shop our collection of antique nautical pendant lights:
• Quick shipments – Our non-custom orders ship in 0-2 business days
• Ready to install – All of our products are wired with UL-listed wiring and sockets so they can be installed safely upon arrival
• High-quality construction – Our vintage nautical pendant lights and other products are made with quality materials like brass, copper, aluminum, and stainless steel
• Affordable – Our antique nautical pendant lights and other products are priced competitively so that you can get quality items without exceeding your budget
About Our CompanyWe are proud to serve our customers and share our passion for nautical décor. When you shop on our website, you benefit from the following:
• Industry experience – We have over 20 years of experience in providing customers with antique nautical pendant lights and beyond. From cabins and kitchens to hotels and other spaces, your rooms are sure to glow with our nautical lights.
• Family-owned business – Big Ship Salvage takes pride in our family-owned business, so we work with our customers to provide them with the best finishes for their homes and establishments.
• Location – Our business is right here in Ohio, which means if you’re in the area you can stop by our warehouse at any time to view our collection of nautical décor. For our non-local clients, you can view our products online and benefit from our fast shipping.
Our Other ProductsWe love our selection of vintage nautical pendant lights and cannot wait for you to incorporate them into your décor. Our store contains a wide selection of reclaimed ship items including wall, ceiling, and post-mounted options. These items have been at sea for years and are going to add an authentic feel to your home, office, or restaurant.
On top of nautical pendant lights, be sure to shop some of our other popular products:
•Nautical antiques and authentic maritime décor
•Salvaged nautical portholes, porthole windows, and porthole mirrors
•Engine order telegraphs, authentic ship’s compasses, and binnacles
•Navigation lights and oil-burning lanterns
•Life rings and lifebuoys